Titles and Transitions
Part One: Titles
- We Are Doomed
- Are We Eternally Doomed to Xenophobia?
- Why Are We Ignoring the Echoes of the Past?/Are We Ignoring the Echoes of the Past?
- Human Nature: Judge Quickly, Hate Quickly and Fear Quickly
- The Fear of the Unknown
- Perception is Key
- Does History Repeat itself?/Why Does History Repeat Itself?
- The Fear of the Stranger
- Going Beyond Fear
- Ignorance is Not Bliss
- Discrimination: A Deadly Action
- ? (3 word title)
- How to Avoid the Trap of Racism
- Why do We Fear The Unknown?
- Misinformation leads to ignorance
- Ignorance is Bliss
Part Two: First and last sentences of paragraphs
Since my second draft still needs some significant rewrites, I could not really do this exercise to it’s full potential. Also, my paragraphs need to be reorganized. I did begin to work on this during the lab. I made my paragraphs more lengthy and placed them in an organized and logical sequence.
However, I did change some of my first sentences. I like the new ones better but since my draft is not finalized yet, I will still continue to work on them in the upcoming week.